Sunday, October 21, 2012

Turning FIVE!

Five years took us from baby to beauty!



Sharky in honor of her shark party


Her favorite show is Wild Kratts and she was so excited to get a Martin Kratt cheetah shirt


I want to go to the "yummy spaghetti and meatballs restaurant" (Elizabeth's) and only eat like 3 bites of my overpriced dinner!


Half naked shark cupcake helpers


In case you're wondering, I DID make the cupcakes from scratch, but I also DID give in and use some food coloring in the icing, which is also homemade (but does not contain shortening or powdered sugar! - it is a 7 minute cooked icing, very fluffy and not too sweet!)

Shark teeth plates
 


Shark photo booth!
 
 

 
If these pictures look familiar, it is because Isabella requested that her party be at the Y again this year!
Easy and fun!
 
 

Maddox and Marian

Don't sing to me, but I want to blow out the candles
 

Isabella's best buddy John 

Marian Waterman

Marian and Clare Scott

Sophia


 
Jack Anderson

Sophia, Maddie, and Clare - these are the 4 girls in Isabella's class this year

Olivia Mlatac

Brooke Rusiewicz

Grandbob!


Isabella helped me make the shark photo booth and then wanted to take my picture in it too!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: