Monday, May 24, 2010

7 weeks already!






Can you believe that Bailey is 7 weeks already? She is still a really good, sweet baby. She sleeps well - anywhere from 6-8 solid hours per night. She is starting to be more awake and alert during the day, so I'm trying to get her to take some actual naps. The other day when Isabella was home, she slept for 2 hours by herself in her pack-n-play! That was probably the first time I had EVER put one of my babies down for a nap - I know we never did it with Isabella! Bailey doesn't cry very much, only when she is hungry or needs help getting to sleep. She is a motion sleeper - she likes to be rocked/shaken to sleep and she usually sleeps well in the car, the stroller, and when I am wearing her (but only if I am moving around). She is a noisy little thing - lots of grunts and whimpers and things when she is sleeping. Last night, we put her in her pack-n-play around 9:30 so we could watch LOST and we had to go check on her several times, because we thought she was awake. Nope, just squeaking and grunting. She is a big smiler and likes to talk and coo at us. Sweet little baby Bailey!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: