Yes, I believe every family needs at least one of the classic "screaming baby in Santa's lap" pictures. Isabella still hasn't sat in Santa's lap yet (the closest she's ever gotten was this year (see below)). I figured we'd subject Bailey to the torture of it while she was still too young to remember. She was fine the second I picked her up, but she set Isabella into a panic. Isabella did tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas from across the room (dinosaurs and a camera) but as we got closer and closer she got more and more anxious. And when Bailey started screaming, Isabella really got upset. But she calmed down and had a fun evening at the Children's Museum anyway!
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Santa Claus is coming to town!
Yes, I believe every family needs at least one of the classic "screaming baby in Santa's lap" pictures. Isabella still hasn't sat in Santa's lap yet (the closest she's ever gotten was this year (see below)). I figured we'd subject Bailey to the torture of it while she was still too young to remember. She was fine the second I picked her up, but she set Isabella into a panic. Isabella did tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas from across the room (dinosaurs and a camera) but as we got closer and closer she got more and more anxious. And when Bailey started screaming, Isabella really got upset. But she calmed down and had a fun evening at the Children's Museum anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment