Saturday, August 8, 2009

Counting

Tooo

Feee

Fork

Fibe

Sick

Seben

Ate

Nahn

Teehn!!!!


Isabella has been on a counting kick lately. It is adorable! She never says the word one and she usually skips straight from 6 to 9. I think that's probably because when she first got her number puzzle, she would take the 6 (or the 9) and say "sick", then turn it upside down and say "nahn" over and over. So she certainly links the two. I love it when she is in her crib and you hear her count and then she says "again, again" and does it again. She also is starting to point to and count objects. She isn't ever accurate though, because she starts with 2 and since she likes counting so much, she will continue to count the same items until she reaches 10.

Nick thought I should have cut this video off after a round or two but come on, who can resist more?





Oh and today she is 22 months old! ALMOST 2!! Can't believe it.

Today is also my Granddad's birthday. Get well soon Granddad! We love you!

No comments: