Tonight, the night before I return to work, she might be deciding that she would rather be a side or belly sleeper. Of course she would pick this night to try to make this transition! Since the "back to sleep" philosophy has been drilled into the heads of this generation of parents, we are nervous about her trying to sleep on her belly. But she'll be fine since she is so strong. However, I think it may disrupt her sleep for a few nights. Sigh.
Yesterday Isabella and I got bored because it was cold and wet outside, so I got out a little tub and we sat on the kitchen floor and played in the water! She had fun splashing with her toys. It was good practice for her first bath in the big bathtub today! Our friends lent us a bath seat so she sat in that and splashed while we bathed her. She had a lot of fun! It makes me even more excited for this summer to go to the pool and the beach!
Our friends Laura and Edo had their baby this week! Miss Olivia was even bigger than Isabella at 9 pounds, 13 ounces! She is absolutely precious. I am excited for them to be buddies. We are now still awaiting the arrival of Maddox Harwood. He'll be here soon!
The worst part about Spring Break is that Davidson lost tonight. :( Man it was a good run this year, but to be 3 points away from the Final Four! Argh! It was so fun to watch them, but at least now I don't have to choose whether to cheer for UNC or DC in the next round. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment