
Two days of work down...about 90 something to go until summer vacation! The kids come back tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to seeing them. I put together a little photo album so that I can show her off. It does feel good to be back at work. Friday was easier than Thursday was. This week might be kind of hard though, as it will be 5 days in a row that I have to spend away from Isabella. And I am fully expecting to be very tired by the end of the week.
Isabella has been overly fussy today. I think she's not feeling very well. She has been really stuffy for the past week, I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. She also didn't nap well today. I think that we need to start putting her on a more consistent nap routine. She is still sleeping well at night though. But she might not sleep as well if we don't allow her more napping.
The weather was so nice today! Tomorrow and Tuesday it is supposed to be around 70! Hopefully we'll be able to get out for walks at the beginning of this week, because it is supposed to cool down and be rainy by Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment