My dad certainly gave me a strange look on Christmas when I said "It is time for Isabella's nap. Can I borrow some duct tape?" Well, this is the reason why. This picture was taken shortly after her nap the other day, and if her diaper hadn't been duct taped on, she would have been completely naked, the contents of her diaper strewn all over her crib.
She calls it a "sticker". She doesn't need a "sticker" at night, but when she naps at home, she always gets one. She has only gotten her diaper off once with the duct tape, and I think that is because the piece wasn't long enough. So yes, I recommend this technique to anyone who has a toddler that likes to strip!
And my goodness...can you check out that hair? She is badly overdue for a haircut!

1 comment:
I love it! Jason has found 1,001 uses for duct tape, but we've never thought to use it on diapers -- genius!
Post a Comment