
Isabella's stomach has finally entered the world of normalcy! Last night, right after her bath (her last sponge bath - now she can be bathed in her little tub), her little purple "onion" fell right off! I wasn't really grossed out by it when it was attached, but for some reason I found it really nasty when it was its own separate entity! Now she has a cute little belly button!
Isabella and I had our second outing this afternoon. Unfortunately, this one wasn't quite as smooth. I fed her right before we left the house, then we went to Target. She was fine for about 5 minutes. Then she proceeded to scream the rest of the time we were in there. Needless to say, I cut my trip a little short. Looks like Nick will have to go back to get the rest of the stuff on the list! We went to the car and I fed her again, and then she slept the whole way through Harris Teeter. Whew! She has remained asleep in her swing since we've been home, allowing Mommy to actually eat lunch and now type the blog with 2 hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment